7D and 7E Math
- Students are continuing to work on fractions-decimals-percent conversions. We talked about two different types of fractions and how to convert them. Friendly fractions include everyday fractions or fractions we can easily rewrite out of 10 or 100. These students should be able to do mentally. Sometimes, an unfriendly fraction (like 7/13) will come up. Students are allowed to use calculators to help convert these ones!
- HW - study for your test on Wednesday! Note -> the test will only include "friendly fractions".
- Click here for extra practice!
- Integers: Order of Operations (video link)
- HW - 15 to 20 minutes working on your Order of Operations (with integers) handout from today.
- We corrected grade 7 ecosystem review handout.
- What if the Earth was an apple? activity (key message: sustainability of Earth's resources).
- Slideshow: Biodiversity.
- HW - understand the following terms: sustainability, biodiversity,.