- Students are continuing to work on fractions-decimals-percent conversions. We talked about two different types of fractions and how to convert them. Friendly fractions include everyday fractions or fractions we can easily rewrite out of 10 or 100. These students should be able to do mentally. Sometimes, an unfriendly fraction (like 7/13) will come up. Students are allowed to use calculators to help convert these ones!
- HW - study for your test on Wednesday! Note -> the test will only include "friendly fractions".
- Click here for extra practice!
- Students are learning how to apply order of operations when solving integer questions.
- Textbook p. 315 #6, 8, 10, 14, 15, 18, 19 20
- Homework -> Applying Integer Operations handout
9A and 9B Science
- We continued to study biodiversity and sustainable ecosystems Click here for our teaching slideshow.
- Homework -> Complete "Artificial vs. Natural Ecosystems" handout.