7D and 7E Math
- 8.1 Construct Circles and 8.2 Circumference of a Circle in-class assignment. Any student who did not complete it should finish over the weekend.
- Key Idea: Understand the difference between an ionic compound and a molecular compound.
- Building Molecular Models using cards (click here for Chapter 6 Notes) - we corrected and discussed in class.
- Textbook - Read p. 210 - 213 in textbook (focus on ionic compounds). Answer questions #1 - 5 (p. 213)
- Key Idea - Physical properties of molecular structures are related to the atomic structure.
- Building Molecular Models (Lab ) - This is an assignment.
- click here for Chapter 6 Notes